Terms and Conditions
We do not warrant that content, links, or subdomains contained on, or associated with our website will be available and accessible to you at all times. We may change the path or location of a link or sub-domain, or redirect content contained within a link or subdomain on our website at any time without prior notice to you. We do not warrant that any links that you forward will remain constant at the time that you forward or share them, as they are subject to change at any time without notice to you. Information on our platform and other publication should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
ACEAKL Estate Agency (the Company), a member of the REA Group Ltd, group of companies (REA Group) is responsible for maintaining our platform and all our publications make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained therein (including, but not limited to, any content or information generated on our platform by or on behalf of the Company, and any Third Party Content on our website) and the Company and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our platform or publications.
Restrictions on use of websites
In accessing or using our platform you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our platform or any content on our website;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- use or index any content or data on our platform for purposes of:
- constructing or populating a searchable database of properties,
- building a database of property information; or
- competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorized;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use our platform or any content from our platform in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose which it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- act in violation of any Term of Use or other condition posed by us or any applicable law;
- reproduce, republish, re transmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our platform or any content on our website, except as expressly authorized by us; or
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.